We respect the privacy of the visitors of our website, our employees and our clients. In this privacy statement we inform you about the use of your personal data. We advise you to read this privacy statement carefully. Your personal data will be handled and protected with the utmost care, in accordance with the requirements of the privacy laws and regulations.
Personal data that we process
B2Works processes personal data about you because our services are being used and / or because you are providing it to us. Below is an overview of the personal data that we may process, depending on the purpose:
– (business) name and address details;
– phone number;
– e-mail address;
– birthdate and place;
– other personal data you actively provide, for example by filling in a contact form on our
website, registering via our website, in correspondence and by telephone.
Purposes / bases for the processing of personal data
The personal data are processed by B2Works only for the following purposes:
– the execution of the agreement with you;
– informing you about our services;
– Quality and management purposes, such as internal controls, audits and certifications;
– Compliance with legal obligations resting on B2Works;
– Compliance with a court order or verdict.
Personal data will only be processed if one of the following conditions (principles) is met:
– it is necessary for the execution of an agreement in which you are involved including the pre-contractual phase;
– it is necessary to comply with a statutory obligation resting on B2Works;
– you have given permission;
– it is necessary for the defense of the legitimate interests of B2Works or a third party.
Your personal data will be kept for as long as this is necessary for the realization of the purposes as mentioned above. After the (statutory) retention period, your personal data will be destroyed.
B2Works uses only technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that our website works properly and remember, for example, your preferences. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
B2Works takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or that there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org. B2Works has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
– security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall;
– TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this at the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar;
– strict security procedures for the protection of the data provided, among other things to prevent unauthorized persons from gaining unintended access to these data;
– the security is at a level that is necessary and reasonable in view of the state of the art.
B2Works does not share personal information about you provided to B2Works, except (1) with your consent (2) as described in this privacy statement or (3) to authorized authorities.
B2Works engages third parties and / or processors to provide services. B2Works only authorizes these parties to use personal data in connection with the services they provide. With companies that process your data in our order, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. B2Works remains responsible for these processing operations
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can send a request for inspection, correction or deletion to email@example.com. In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. We ask you to blacken your passport photo and citizen service number (BSN) in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. B2Works will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within one month.
If you have any questions or complaints regarding the privacy statement of B2Works, please contact the Personal Data Protection contact person. This can be done by e-mail via privacy@B2Works.nl or by mail to Weurtseweg 478, 6541 BE Nijmegen, to B2Works B.V. You can reach us by telephone on 024 64 12 809.
B2Works will deal with your questions or complaints and respond to them within one month at the latest.
B2Works reserves the right to change the privacy statement unilaterally. Changes will be published on this website. Always the most recent version of the privacy statement applies.